Sunday, May 11, 2008

your comments...

Hello Chino, Octavio, Chipi and Capt. El Morrow. Best wishes to all of you from Calgary Canada.
I wanted to drop you a quick note of " Thanks " for all of your help and a very enjoyable and memorable experience on my two tank dive in October/07 with Phantom Divers.
Everyone was so helpful, friendly and professional and the dives were spectacular. I was so very comfortable with all the staff and with Chinos knowledge and Octavios patience with a new diver. Chipi was very helpful prepping all the gear for our dives and Capt. " El Morrow " was always very close with the boat when we surfaced. I will always remember finishing my certification and my diving in Playa with the wonderful and friendly group at Phantom Divers. Be well everyone and always " Dive Safe ".
Sincerely Kevin L. Horner

No comments: