Sunday, May 11, 2008

your comments...

Thank you very much for the photos. I was very interested in having them as it was my first dive. Wow! I just wanted to thank you again for your amazing service. Everyone at the shop was so friendly and helpful. Salvador as a teacher was above and beyond my expectations. It can be nerve wracking to think of going diving when you are a claustraphobe who has never been in the ocean above her head! But the beginner dive was perfect for quelling all my fears and I can't wait to dive again!!! Kevin, my boyfriend, was also excited and impressed with his dive with the tortugas. It was especially convenient that the beginners and certified divers could arrange to go at the same time. We all shared our stories over a few cervezas once back at the beach.
Thanks again! Hope to see you soon!

Jessica S. (and Kevin S.)

No comments: